1. Emergency Economic Measures
Take such emergency measures as are necessary to stabilize the economy & protect the American people now, without bailing out Wall Street.
2. Health Insurance -- Increase Availability and Flexibility
3. Financial Market Reform -- Stop the Bubble Economy
4. Employment -- Increase Individual Dignity
5. Retirement Plans -- Increase Availability, Simplicity and Individual Flexibility
6. Higher Education -- Increase Availability without Excessive Student Debt
7. National Debt-- Bend the Curve, Encourage Self-Restraint & Reduce Over Time